Sunday, December 23, 2007

I have a dream...

...or more like a vision! And a clear, consistent one for that matter! I met a potential florist today and you have no idea how excited I was when I showed her the ideas and pictures that I had been putting together for months, and she said that I have a very consistent vision for our wedding! No one is more shocked (and proud) than I am! Having experience in the special events industry has been both an advantage and a disadvantage during this whole planning process. On the bright side, I have been exposed to so many ideas, wonderful vendors, different styles, etc. BUT this has also created chaos in my own head because I have been exposed to so many fabulous ideas and I obviously cannot throw it all in one wedding! It would look like a nightmare tornado hit the wedding scene!

But going back to my story, I am so excited that someone else "gets" me. Someone thinks my madness makes sense. And from this I have drafted the following inspiration boards, composed from my super stalking blog skills and my favorite girls on the knot :)








Florist Update: Coming Soon...

No comments: