Tuesday, November 27, 2007

6 Months to go!

Today begins our 6 month countdown... 180 days to go, and still so much to do! But today Mark and I secured our ceremony location. We decided to go with a traditional church wedding right around the corner from the reception venue. During this whole wedding process, Mark and I have figured out that we both are very old fashion in a lot of ways and we both want a wedding rich in traditional customs... kind of not what everyone would expect from the two of us! Anyways, the church itself is beautiful - dark wood with stained glass windows and an amazing organ which we will most definitely utilize. I will try to post some pictures later.

So what's on my immediate to do list? I am working on getting my save the dates out really soon! We are meeting with a florist this week, videographers next week, and I am still anxiously waiting for my dress to come in! I am finding inspiration in absolutely everything and our vision for our big day is become more and more clear. I feel accomplished... at least for tonight. Tomorrow I will step back into my chaotic state of mind :)

XOXO, G'night!

No comments: