Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Vera Wang of the group

Saturdays have naturally become "project" days. My wonderful bridesmaids are all about tackling the to do list! And I don't even need to ease them into projects; as long as there is wine in the fridge and something sweet to tempt them with, they come ready to work! lol Tonight it was all about ribbons and votives. We are wrapping all the votive holders and cylinders in satin ribbon that matches our color pallette. MAJOR bridesmaid points goes to Miss Dania Carolina who crafted our design scheme in a matter of minutes and on her first attempt, if I may add. Here is what she came up with:


Aren't they fabulous?! I think they hint Vera Wang - clean, delicate, fem, elegant, classic! All words I would use to describe Dania herself! Dania is a fashion designer so when I'm running low on inspiration, I know I can always count on her to save the day with her totally luxe sense of style. Thanks girls for your dedication! (You should've seen their faces when I told them there were 84 cylinders and 250+ votives! Definitely gonna need more wine!!!)

No comments: