Friday, June 20, 2008

All Smiles

Courtesy of Jonilyn Photography :)

Photobucket

Makeup by Liz
Photobucket

Photobucket

He looks kinda nervous... too cute
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

CHEERS BABY!
Photobucket

The absolute cutest picture ever! The "mini-me" version of my brother -
Photobucket

My Bouquet
Photobucket

This is my anxious look...
Photobucket

I swear I was walking my bro down the aisle and not the other way around.

He was probably more nervous than I was!
Photobucket

With this Ring, I thee wed...
Photobucket

WOOO HOOO!!!
Photobucket

Newlywed portraits
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

DETAILS...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Time to GET DOWN! And YES, that is my mom in the middle picture getting low with one of Mark's friends! hahahaha

Photobucket

Jonilyn's work is so impressive! She works tirelessly to get the most priceless shots. We are so pleased to have been able to work with her and even more happy to call her a friend.


Jonilyn, THANK YOU for capturing the very heart of our day! We love you! ♥

*** CLICK HERE to see the full post on Jonilyn's blog ***

3 comments:

nita said...

stunning!!!!!! :)

nita said...

yes i was! I was watching Video Voyeurism: the Susan Wilson story and Amber Alert! AHHAHA.

love it. the hubs wasnt very pleased that i hogged up the pc and TV! lol.

Lara said...

These are STUNNING! Your wedding was gorgeous! Congratulations!