Tuesday, August 5, 2008

05.24.08 The Last Supper

The day before our wedding had to be the shortest day of my life. I had big plans for my down time that day, only the down time never showed up. The rehearsal went well, despite the fact that both Best Men showed up 2 hours after it was over...grrr! ;) I only have one picture that my cousin snapped during the rehearsal and it is a really unimpressive one. Why we didnt think to take any pictures is truly beyond me. I think my brain was on a different wave length that day. For months I had been telling myself that once today came, all that can be done had been done. It was time to let it go in the hands of our trusted vendors. And with that thought, I was free to just enjoy the weekend.

Pictures from our rehearsal dinner in the downstairs vault room at the Madison...













The private room was perfect! It was so nice to spend some extra quality time with friends and family.

OH WAIT - I almost forgot...

Earlier that day, actually the minute we stepped foot in the hotel room, Linette noticed that Mark had not found the time to go get a manicure. For Linette, this was simply unacceptable and she insisted that she had all the tools to hook him up, and to no one's surprise... she did.

Mark in the girls' suite, getting pampered. I love this picture!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of your hubby getting a manicure, too cute!

Jen and Bern said...

You always take the best photos!!! Thanks for the candles. I'll be posting my invite photos soon! :)

nita said...

omg thats so adorable!