Monday, February 4, 2008

For the Love of Paper

Since the beginning of time, I have had an overwhelming obsession with all things paper. When I was little I used to "collect" stationery (I know, I was a real wild child!)
I have a drawer full of cardstock, scrapbooking paper, & notecards, both blank & embellished. So please don't be too weirded out when I send you a "thanks for carpooling" or "sorry I lagged" card. I was probably just looking for an excuse to use my cute stationery!

One of my favorite places to kill an hour is roaming the displays at Paper Source. I browse the paper walls, admire the latest letterpress projects, and start up craft related venting session with the sales girls "just cuz." You can only imagine my excitement when I saw the flyer for their upcoming wedding paper event in a few weeks. This one day workshop will feature live demos & inspiration for do-it yourself gals (& guys!) and best of all it's F-R-E-E! The South Coast Plaza location will be hosting their event on February 16th! You can bet I'll be there with my craft bag (and camera) in hand!
Click on the banner for more info...

No comments: